Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

PC Controls

I have two of your 422-3 remotes and have an extensive, and nice layout controlling multiple devices using JP1 ...in other words, "thanks"

One of the devices controlled is an MCE 8.1 windows computer using the Microsoft eHome MCE Remote

While the MCE device button functions perfectly, the commands on that remote are limited to windows transport (i.e. play/pause, etc) volume control, the MCE groups and the digits 1-10.

Is there any information on an Inteset MCE device to access additional commands?

Two additional commands that would really be useful would be <space> and <win-D> (desktop)

Any references or links to additional information would be helpful.

Beverly Howard

We have no information on additional commands. We set up the remote for MS standard RC6 commands per the MCE Key Map shown in the listing or here in the Forum.

>> We have no information on additional commands. We set up the remote for MS standard RC6 commands. <<

fwiw, that standard covers a full PC keyboard set of commands, but, since no additional information appears to be available, I'll assume that only the commands on the simple MCE remote (windows transport, i.e. play/pause, etc, volume control, the MCE groups and the digits 1-10) are available.

Sorry to bother you,

Beverly Howard