Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Inteset 422-3 Not pairing with Firestick and IRETv

I installed an IRETv with the Y cable to my Firestick TV and Samsung TV. The Samsung Paired just fine, but even though the Firestick flashes red twice after 02049 is entered, the controller doesn't work with it. I have tried it with the tv on A and the Firestick on B, and also reset the controller to just run the Firestick on A. Are there any tricks to get the controller to recognize the Firestick?

Thank you

The IReTV has a BLUE LED. If you are getting a RED flash you have the wrong IR Receiver and need to get the IReTV IR Receiver.

Please help.

I have exactly the same problem.

The firestick does not respond at all to the 422-3 despite 02049 code and the blue light flashing as expected.

The firestick responds fine with it's own remote.

This remote was purchased specifically so that the firestick remote could be retired.

Quote from stangale on July 31, 2019, 1:36 am

Please help.

I have exactly the same problem.

The firestick does not respond at all to the 422-3 despite 02049 code and the blue light flashing as expected.

The firestick responds fine with it's own remote.

This remote was purchased specifically so that the firestick remote could be retired.

I have already reset the 422-3 and re-entered the codes for the tv and receiver, but the (original) Firestick doesn't respond. Is there a fix for this, or do I need a newer generation firestick?

I ended up buying a new firestick with the voice to get a newer model and it worked correctly with that. Unfortunately if it is an older model I don't think it pairs with those.